Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Paper for Plastic???

In awe of not having some composition, demanded by higher authorities, I present you with this explanation of my blog's title. I came across an incredible emotion while walking the path of an empty chicago avenue; I held two pieces of paper marked twenty, that could get me a good dinner and a spot at the hippest hookah lounge in Chicago, Samah's. Those two papers had the capability to take me to my hotels, or buy me a ticket to an after-party to Chicago's great Lollapalooza. That paper backed by, well, nothing. No gold, no jackpot at the end of the rainbow. Two simple papers that society has deemed valuable, can buy me most things plastic, and I'm not quite sure how that works.
Paper for plastic?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ya...about the name - i've had it registered since 2005. you might want to look into finding something else to call your blog.